Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2015-2016 school year:
- Teacher of Reading, K-5 Reading Specialist certificate preferred and Elementary experience preferred.
- Teacher of Carpentry, .6 fte 9-12
- Teacher of French, .4 fte 9-12
- Teacher of Robotics/Engineering, 9-12. Seeking innovative, problem solver to set new standards for imagination and creativity in a world-class robotics program. Humanoid robots as well as competitive fabricated FIRST robots classes are scheduled.
- Computer Teacher, 6-8. We are seeking an innovative, cutting-edge Computer Teacher that will help inspire and prepare students for the 21st century workplace. If you can dazzle, send letter of interest, resume and copy of cert to: Larrie Reynolds, Ed.D. 89 Route 46, Budd Lake, NJ 07828.
- Educational Interpreter K-5
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute Bus Drivers - $18.11 pr hr
- Substitute Nurses, districtwide effective immediately. School nurse certification or R.N. license and County Substitute certificate required.
- Substitute Van Aides - On an as needed basis at $10.70 per hour. Supervise and seat belt students on van, handle all needs of student on van, some lifting may be involved.
- Substitute Custodians - On an as needed basis at $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 89 Route 46, Budd Lake, NJ 07828.