Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2016-2017 school year:.
- Family/Consumer Science, Teachers, Gr 9-12 full and part time available
- Industrial Arts/Technology Teacher, Gr 6-8
- Vocal Music Teacher, Gr 6-8 must be proficient keyboardists and have aptitude in some other musical instrument (preferably guitar). The middle school program is unique in its multi-faceted approach to classical, contemporary AND popular forms of music. In particular, the school will implement a Rock and Roll academy program that will equip talented musicians the styles of classic rock.
- Special Education Teacher, Gr 9-12 must be highly qualified in Mathematics
- Mathematics Teacher, Gr 9-12, .6 fte
- Basic Skills Instructor-English/Language Arts, Gr 6-8 .6 fte
- Computer Science Teacher, Gr 6-8
- LDT-C, Gr K-12
- Music Teacher, Gr 9-12 part time. New field of study in the area of music for the new Rock & Rock Academy music class. Must be able to play guitar, bass, drums or keyboard.
- Transportation Supervisor effective July 1, 2016. Knowledge of state laws and regulations governing school bus operations and maintenance and pupil transportation. Demonstrated skills in computer usage, route scheduling, fleet maintenance, (experience in Versa Trans preferred) cost containment and personnel management. Valid Commercial Driver's License with bus endorsement and excellent driving record. Pupil Transportation Supervisor Certificate required.
- Lunchroom/Recess Aides, Gr K-5 3 hrs per day, 5 days per week
Openings for the 2015-2016 school year:
- Substitute Drivers - Must have valid NJ CDL Class B-P-S with Air Brakes at $18.11 per hour
- Substitute Custodians - General custodial tasks - cleaning, emptying garbage, mopping floors, dusting, and washing/waxing floors and other duties as assigned by the principal or supervisor.
- Substitute Maintenance workers - General maintenance and groundskeeping tasks and other duties as assigned by the principal or supervisor.
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute Teachers - must have NJ teacher certification or the County Substitute Teacher credential.
- Substitute Lunchroom/Recess Aides and Substitute Teacher Aides - $10.50 per hour
- Substitute Nurse - $125.00 per day
- Substitute Custodian - $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 227 U.S. Route 206, Suite 10, Flanders, NJ 07836.