Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated opening for the 2017-2018 school year:.`
- The Mount Olive Township Public Schools seeks two Jr. ROTC Instructors for a program launch of the Air Force Jr. ROTC program at Mount Olive Township Schools. Requirements include Air Force certification to teach Jr. ROTC courses in a public high school. The two positions include the Senior Aerospace Science Instructor and Aerospace Science Instructor (Air Force). The Senior instructor is expected to be a high ranking (retired officer) while the ASI is enlisted at higher rank. The district provides a competitive salary/benefits package as well as summer time stipend.
- Kindergarten Teacher, part time for the After School K-Excel Program.
Anticipated openings for the 2016-2017 school year:
- Teacher of Art Leave Replacement, Gr 9-12 effective April 24, 2017 through June 23, 2017.
- Special Education Teacher Leave Replacement, Gr K-5 effective April 24, 2017 through June 23, 2017.
- Occupational Therapist, Gr K-12 effective January 3, 2017 (tenure track position).
- Teacher Aide, Gr 6-8, 29 hrs per week
- Teacher Aide, Gr 9-12, 29 hrs per week
- Summer Custodians and Summer Grounds Personnel effective Julyl 5, 2017 through August 31, 2017 or until projects are completed; Monday through Thursday, 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute Custodians - $11.75 per hour
- Substitute Drivers - must have valid NJ CDL Class B-P-S with Air Brake endorsements at $18.11 per hour
- Substitute Teachers - must have NJ teacher certification or the County Substitute Teacher credential.
- Substitute Lunchroom/Recess Aides and Substitute Teacher Aides - $10.50 per hour
- Substitute Nurse - $125.00 per day
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 227 U.S. Route 206, Suite 10, Flanders, NJ 07836.