Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2015-2016 school year:
- Basic Skills Instructor for English/Language Arts Long Term Subtsitute, Gr 6-8 effective November 2015 through June 2016.
- Teacher of Science Long Term Substitute, Gr 6-8 effective October 2015 through March 2016.
- Long Term Special Education Substitute, Gr 9-12 effective immediately through June 30, 2016. Special Education certification required. Highly qualified in Mathematics preferred.
- Teacher Aides part time, K-12 effective immediately.
- Winter and Spring Coaches - Asst Ice Hockey, Asst Swimming, Asst Wrestling, Head Golf and Asst Softball, 9-12
- Lunchroom/Recess Aides, K-5 Three hours per day, five days per week, ten month position.
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute Nurse - $125.00 per day
- Substitute Bus Driver - $18.11 per hour.
- Substitute Van Aide - $10.70 per hour. Supervise and seat belt students on van, handle all needs of student on van, some lifting may be involved.
- Substitute Custodian - $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 227 U.S. Route 206, Suite 10, Flanders, NJ 07836.