Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2016-2017 school year:.
- STEM/Technology, Gr 6-8 fte
- Speech Language Specialist, Gr 9-12 maximum 25 hours pr week.
- Occupational & Physical Therapists, Gr K-12 ft and pt hours available.
- Family/Consumer Science Teachers .6 fte Gr 9-12.
- Coaches - Head & Asst Wrestling 6-8; Asst Girls Basketball 6-8.
- School Psychologists - Leave Replacement, K-5 effective September 8th through March 30, 2017.
- School Bus Driver, 6 hours per day. Valid NJ CDL Class B License with Passenger and School Bus Endorsements and Air Brakes required.
- Unit Lunch Custodian, Gr 9-12, 3 hrs per day
- Bus Mechanic, fte CDL Class A with Air Brakes/Passenger endorsement. Previous experience w/basic service and repair of bus/truck fleets required. Diesel experience & ASE cert preferred. Must have own tools. 8 hrs/day from 5:30 am-1:30 pm.
- Lunchroom/Recess Aides, Gr K-5, 3 hrs per day, 5 days per week
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute Custodians - $11.75 per hour
- Substitute Drivers - must have valid NJ CDL Class B-P-S with Air Brake endorsements at $18.11 per hour
- Substitute Teachers - must have NJ teacher certification or the County Substitute Teacher credential.
- Substitute Lunchroom/Recess Aides and Substitute Teacher Aides - $10.50 per hour
- Substitute Nurse - $125.00 per day
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 227 U.S. Route 206, Suite 10, Flanders, NJ 07836.