Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2015-2016 school year:
- Teacher of Family and Consumer Sciences Long Term Substitute, 9-12 Knowledge of Foods and Nutrition and Child Care required effective immediately.
- Teachers for After School Tutoring, Gr 3-5, 2 days (Tues/Thurs) per week, 1 hr per day effective November-May. Hourly rate $35-$43.
- Teacher of English as a Second Language, K-5 effective December 2015.
- Speech Language Pathologist Long Term Substitute Gr K-12 effective immediately.
- Long Term Special Education Substitute, Gr 9-12 effective immediately through June 30, 2016. Special Education certification required. Highly qualified in Mathematics preferred.
- Lunchroom/Recess Aide, K-5
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute teachers - must have NJ teacher certification or the County Substitute Teacher credential.
- Substitute Lunchroom/Recess Aides and Substitute Teacher Aides - $10.50 per hour
- Substitute Nurse - $125.00 per day
- Substitute Bus Driver - $18.11 per hour.
- Substitute Van Aide - $10.70 per hour. Supervise and seat belt students on van, handle all needs of student on van, some lifting may be involved.
- Substitute Custodian - $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 227 U.S. Route 206, Suite 10, Flanders, NJ 07836.