Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2015-2016 school year:.
- Physical Therapist, part time, district wide. 28 hrs per week at per diem rate. NJ professional license required.
- Instructional Assistants for Mathematics-PARCC Press, 9-12 Must have Mathematics certification or Highly Qualified, 5.5 hrs per day effective February 1st through April 8, 2016
- Instructional Assistants for English/Language Arts-PARCC Pres, 9-12 Must have English certification, 5.5 hrs per day effective February 1st through April 8, 2016
- Transportation Coordinator/Dispatcher, fte effective immediately
- Substitute Drivers - Must have valid NJ CDL Class B-P-S with NO Air Brakes Restrictions at $18.11 per hour
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute teachers - must have NJ teacher certification or the County Substitute Teacher credential.
- Substitute Lunchroom/Recess Aides and Substitute Teacher Aides - $10.50 per hour
- Substitute Nurse - $125.00 per day
- Substitute Van Aide - $10.70 per hour. Supervise and seat belt students on van, handle all needs of student on van, some lifting may be involved.
- Substitute Custodian - $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 227 U.S. Route 206, Suite 10, Flanders, NJ 07836.