Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2016-2017 school year:.
- Coding/STEM Teacher, Gr 6-8
- L.D.T.C., Gr K-12
- Music Teacher Gr 9-12 part time. New field of study in the area of music for the new Rock & Roll Academy music class. Must be able to play guitar, bass, drums or keyboard.
- Coaches-Winter Sports Season. Head Boys Basketball, Asst Boys Basketball and Asst Swim Coach.
- Payroll Secretary, fte effective June 2016. Responsible for benefits administration, process workers' comp and other payroll functions.
- Maintenance worker, part time 29 hours per week effective July 1, 2016.
Openings for the 2015-2016 school year:
- Substitute Drivers - Must have valid NJ CDL Class B-P-S with Air Brakes Restrictions at $18.11 per hour
- Substitute Custodians - General custodial tasks - cleaning, emptying garbage, mopping floors, dusting, and washing/waxing floors and other duties as assigned by the principal or supervisor.
- Substitute Maintenance workers - General maintenance and groundskeeping tasks and other duties as assigned by the principal or supervisor.
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute teachers - must have NJ teacher certification or the County Substitute Teacher credential.
- Substitute Lunchroom/Recess Aides and Substitute Teacher Aides - $10.50 per hour
- Substitute Nurse - $125.00 per day
- Substitute Custodian - $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 227 U.S. Route 206, Suite 10, Flanders, NJ 07836.