Employment Opportunities at Mt. Olive Schools
Anticipated openings for the 2015-2016 school year:
- Supervisor-STEM Program, K-12 effective immediately. Ten month+15 day position.
- Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, K-5 effective immediately.
- Teacher of Mathematics Long Term Substitute, Gr 9-12 effective September 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016. Mathematics and Special Education certification required.
- Month-to-Month Substitute Teacher at CMS Elementary School. Available every school day effective September 1, 2015 and approved monthly. New Jersey Teacher certification required.
- Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant Long Term Substitute, Gr 9-12 effective September 1, 2015 through December 15, 2015.
- Educational Interpreter, Gr K-5
- Lunchroom Aides, Gr 6-8 and K-5 Three hours per day, five days per week, ten month position.
Substitute positions available:
- Substitute Bus Drivers - $18.11 pr hr
- Substitute Nurses, districtwide effective immediately. School nurse certification or R.N. license and County Substitute certificate required.
- Substitute Van Aides - On an as needed basis at $10.70 per hour. Supervise and seat belt students on van, handle all needs of student on van, some lifting may be involved.
- Substitute Custodians - On an as needed basis at $11.75 per hour.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter indicating the specific position, current resume and copy of certificate to: Dr. Larrie Reynolds, 89 Route 46, Budd Lake, NJ 07828.